Subject: Re: jdgordon: r28078 - trunk/apps/radio

Re: jdgordon: r28078 - trunk/apps/radio

From: Paul Louden <paulthenerd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 01:26:30 -0500

  On 9/15/2010 1:23 AM, Jonathan Gordon wrote:
> Then your complain should be why we dont have a better way of
> communicating interesting changes to users which has come up plenty of
> times and noone cares enough to set it up. Using the commit log for
> this is just plain bloody wrong.
>
> A blog has been "green lighted" but the dev group and just needs
> someone to set it up, so why not use some of your energy into making
> things better instead of just complaining?
I notice you didn't explain how clear commits is "bad" still. Even if we
had a blog, there's no good reason for commit messages to be unclear or
not make any attempt to tell what happened.

So instead of trying to turn this into another discussion, why not just
explain why commit messages aren't needed?