Subject: Re: jdgordon: r28078 - trunk/apps/radio

Re: jdgordon: r28078 - trunk/apps/radio

From: Jonas Häggqvist <rasher_at_rasher.dk>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 14:01:22 +0200

On 15-09-2010 09:15, Alex Parker wrote:
> People, people, please. I think we all agree that descriptive commit
> messages are "a good thing" (TM), but this does seem to have got a little
> bit out of hand. I think the point has been made a few times now, and
> repeating it ad nauseam isn't going to help. Shall we drop it now?

The problem is they keep happening. I'm not sure how to fix it, because
some of us seem to have lower/higher standards for commit messages than
some the rest, and it keeps being a problem.

Clearly repeating it over and over again isn't going to change anything.

Does anyone have any ideas? (besides "everyone should accept the way I
want it")

--
Jonas Häggqvist
rasher(at)rasher(dot)dk