Subject: Re: jdgordon: r28078 - trunk/apps/radio

Re: jdgordon: r28078 - trunk/apps/radio

From: Dominik Riebeling <dominik.riebeling_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 18:37:47 +0200

On Wed, Sep 15, 2010 at 8:54 AM, Jonathan Gordon <jdgordy_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> USERS SHOULDNT BE USING THAT LOG TO GET PROJECT UPDATES. That is the
> problem here.

I completely disagree here. How does the project get new developers?
Are they just popping out of the blue? Do we have supply of them and
add them into the project when needed? No, definitely not. And to
actually get new people working on Rockbox we *need* to consider
interested *users* that might eventually become developers. Which
means that users (given that they are more interested than the "get me
the software and let me alone" user) should be aware of the commit
messages, and they should be able to read them.

 - Dominik