Subject: Re: Release 3.7, freeze on monday

Re: Release 3.7, freeze on monday

From: Rafaël Carré <rafael.carre_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 02:11:39 -0700

2010/10/8 Alex Parker <parker.alex.e_at_gmail.com>:

> If the Fuze v1 is supposed to be stable and included in the release, then
> the the fact that playback is broken since r28000 on some players is a
> fairly major bug IMO:

Works for me, and for all developers with a fuzev1

> http://www.rockbox.org/tracker/task/11608 and
> http://forums.rockbox.org/index.php?topic=25809.0

Reverting r28000 surely would fix the problem, but also:
- Bring down battery life which is already poor on the Fuze
- Workaround a problem which is not understood
- Kill every opportunity for developers to work on this problem since
they will not be able to experiment it if they get a new Fuze.

So here is how I sum it up:

The Fuzev1 works perfectly with the current revision.
If you have a player which doesn't then send it to me and I'll look at it.

--
Rafaël Carré