Subject: branched for 3.7

branched for 3.7

From: Frank Gevaerts <frank_at_gevaerts.be>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 20:16:19 +0200

Hi,

I've just created the 3.7 release branch. To check it out, run:
  svn co svn://svn.rockbox.org/rockbox/branches/v3_7 rockbox-3.7

This means that trunk is again free for regular development. However,
please don't be afraid to concentrate on bugs for the time being, and
maybe don't do invasive and reasonabbly minor things like big whitespace
cleanups yet, as they could make backporting fixes more difficult than
they need to be.

Let's fix as many bugs as we can during the next week!

Frank