Subject: Re: Making absolute point mode default

Re: Making absolute point mode default

From: Paul Louden <paulthenerd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 19:21:33 -0500

On 10/26/2010 7:18 PM, Jonas Häggqvist wrote:

> 1. Absolute Point mode is the default.
> 2. Screens which have not yet been adapted to absolute point mode
> revert to Grid mode with a visual cue (an overlaid 1 or 2px grid,
> maybe a splash)

Just to be explicitly clear (I'm sorry if it was unclear, I felt it was)
yes, this is what I want to happen. Either this, or in place of 2,
"absolute point mode is completed for all screens before becoming the
default." My driving goal here is that no screen ever becomes literally
unusable to the point that a user can no longer access it, even knowing
the controls, because of this transition. Anything that accomplishes
this will be acceptable to me.