Translations

Rockbox mail archive

Subject: Re: kugel: r28423 - trunk/apps

Re: kugel: r28423 - trunk/apps

From: Thomas Martitz <thomas.martitz_at_student.htw-berlin.de>
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2010 22:56:39 +0100

Am 01.11.2010 22:42, schrieb Jonathan Gordon:

> RaaA is not the only touchscreen target,

But your mail and mine before was about reverting on RaaA. Why argue
with the Ondas now?
I maintain that there's nothing to fix on RaaA. So why would you want to
revert it for RaaA too?

> You broke onda and by your own admission it isn't likely for anyone
> else to fix it so you have caused a pretty high rated regression to
> appear.

My admission was that that changing the default possibly gets the stone
rolling, not doing nothing. And that doing nothing changes nothing. You
somehow mixed that up.

There are no regressions on unusable targets.

Speaking of my admission:
> Reverting android also gives you more motivation to fix it instead of
> being lazy

As I noted in my above and opening mail: I think the opposite is the
case (assuming there was anything to fix on android/RaaA, which isn't
the case).

Best regards.