Subject: Re: kugel: r28423 - trunk/apps

Re: kugel: r28423 - trunk/apps

From: Jonathan Gordon <jdgordy_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 10:43:14 +1100

On 2 November 2010 10:17, David Hall <dmhall_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> Not pointing fingers, but this discussion has strayed from an argument of
> the merits to some personal attacks.
>
> Perhaps a gentlemanly agreement amongst participants to not discuss this for
> 24 hours?  The world won't end in that time.

If discussion ends without it being reverted then that sets precedence
for anyone to later on (knowingly) break targets they don't own and
ignore consensus when there is one.
This was a bad commit and should be reverted. Thomas should have done
the work to fix all touchscreen targets instead of being lazy and
passing the buck.

This issue doesn't effect me at all (yes I actually think RaaA was
ready, but my phone already has a fixed.cfg for this anyway and has
for some time) and my only reason for arguing is to make rockbox
generally better to new users. So I'm done on this topic.