Subject: FS#8806 - MikMod MOD, S3M, IT, XM player

FS#8806 - MikMod MOD, S3M, IT, XM player

From: Frank Gevaerts <frank_at_gevaerts.be>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 14:43:07 +0100

Hi,

Are there fundamental reasons not to commit FS#8806? I know that ideally
we want all sound formats to play via a codec and not a plugin, but the
way I understand these tracker formats, the codec buffer size would
really limit the usefulness of such a thing.

This patch has been on flyspray for ages. It would be nice to finally
be able to accept it.

Frank