Subject: re r28480

re r28480

From: Al Le <Al.Le_at_gmx.de>
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2010 16:30:32 +0100

Hello.

I have a couple of questions / suggestions about the patch.

1. Shouldn't the vars 'first' and 'last' be declared static? And renamed to something more specific, e.g. 'alloced_list_head' and '..._tail'?

2. Shouldn't the result of the call to malloc be casted to the desired pointer type?

3. I think, the list tail is not properly updated in the malloc function for the 'USE_HOST_MALLOC' branch

4. The result of one malloc call is not checked to be not NULL (the object itself).

5. The function skin_free_malloced could be made static.

Are these points valid?