Subject: Onda VX767 LCD dimensions

Onda VX767 LCD dimensions

From: Thomas Martitz <thomas.martitz_at_student.htw-berlin.de>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 10:38:04 +0100

I'm working on a patch for which I need to know the DPI of a display (the
scroll threshold for touchscreens, i.e. how many pixels you can move
before the list code thinks you want to scroll).

I noticed that what the Onda vx767 has for LCD_WIDTH (320) and LCD_HEIGHT
(240) doesn't match with what I find on the Internet[1] (480x272). But I
need to know the resolution to calculate the DPI.

Does anyone who has got such a device can tell me what's going on here? Am
I looking at a different vx767? Or does Rockbox not run it at the native
resolution?

If nobody answers I can only assume the latter for calculating the DPI,
I'd pick Rockbox' resolution and the screen size mentioned on the page I
linked (4.3").

Best regards.

[1]: http://www.allpmp.info/Onda_VX767