Subject: Re: FS#11615 - dynamic screen size.. time to commit

Re: FS#11615 - dynamic screen size.. time to commit

From: Paul Louden <paulthenerd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 06:18:14 -0500

On 3/13/2011 5:19 AM, Jonathan Gordon wrote:
> * plugins (We *could* build each .rock for multiple hardcoded sizes
> which will work with the dynamic screen size build. android (as an
> example) could download the .zip for the devices screen size which
> would also include the cabbie theme)

I don't think loading the logo from disk is a bad thing for Android.
About plugins though:

As an option could we build every version of credits or other
"mandatory" plungins but for other plugins have RBUtil install them? If
we don't do automatic screen size in plugins, Rockbox could just write
the screen size to disk somewhere the utility can find it, perhaps?