Subject: Re: FS#11615 - dynamic screen size.. time to commit

Re: FS#11615 - dynamic screen size.. time to commit

From: Paul Louden <paulthenerd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 06:50:33 -0500

On 3/13/2011 6:33 AM, Dominik Riebeling wrote:
> Obviously that would be quite a lot of work ... on
> the other hand, what plugins do we want to support on those platforms
> at all? I don't see much plugins to be useful -- you can get tools and
> games as native apps for the host.

That's more or less why I was suggesting rbutil - only do the work to
support the plugins that are necessary for normal Rockbox performance
(like Credits) and for the others, if a user REALLY wants them, let
RButil install a target-specific plugin package, but otherwise don't
bother with them. Or, just skip them entirely.