Subject: Re: DevCon 2011

Re: DevCon 2011

From: Thomas Martitz <thomas.martitz_at_student.htw-berlin.de>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 13:40:09 +0100

On 15.03.2011 20:14, Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> On Thu, 10 Mar 2011, Alex Parker wrote:
>
> The date is now settled!
>
> June 3 - June 5
>
> Lets get a wiki page going where all attendees can "sign up" and we
> can arrange for a group-booking of hotel etc.

Flights from London on Sunday seem to be either very early or very
expensive (at least to Berlin).

Would it make sense to stay another night and take an early flight on
monday? That seems save 40-70€ for the flight, but obviously there's
additional cost for the staying another night.

OTOH, if anyone else is in the same situation we could minimize that
cost. Sunday evening would be a good chance for a DevConPub with
everyone not leaving Sunday afternoon too.

Best regards.