Subject: plugins on RaaA

plugins on RaaA

From: Jonathan Gordon <jdgordy_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 20:18:15 +1100

Hi,
How much do we really care about the graphical plugins working on
RaaA? Really I'm asking about pictureflow and credits.

As you might remember, I'm trying to get FS#11615 committed which
means much simpler building for android and sdl-app (meamo/pandora
shouldnt be affected). The only reason I haven't is because it breaks
plugins which dont use the multi-screen api (i.e pictureflow and
credits), just about all the other plugins haven't been fixed *at all*
for RaaA but there was some effort to get these working which would be
undone almost.

So, in the interest of not having to build half dozen screen sizes on
request (which I see at least every few days) can this go in with the
assumption that those people who care will do the necessary work to
fix it?

Jonathan