Subject: Re: Tags and branches in git migration

Re: Tags and branches in git migration

From: Frank Gevaerts <frank_at_gevaerts.be>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2011 18:50:03 +0200

On Fri, Jul 01, 2011 at 05:02:19PM +0100, Torne Wuff wrote:
> SVN branches I intend to keep as-is: bootloader_ams_pp,
> bootloader_ipod. Not sure if these are still interesting or not, speak
> up if you know :)

bootloader_ipod was created because at the time it was based on a
slightly older trunk and needed one backported change. This was then
tagged as bootloader_ipods_v4.

bootloader_ams_pp similarly leads (via a somewhat longer history) to
tags bootloader_ams_v1 and bootloader_pp_v6

I'm pretty sure there won't be any more activity on either of those
branches, and their history is fully available under some tags, so I'd
file them away.

Frank