Subject: GSoC/Buflib: Weeky report #5

GSoC/Buflib: Weeky report #5

From: Thomas Martitz <kugel_at_rockbox.org>
Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2011 18:56:21 +0200

Hi folks,

as I mentioned, I was very busy with exams for the past weeks. I
finished them off last week (quite successfully too), so now I can
concentrate on the GSoC project again.

There's not a lot left actually. There are two patches pending:

FS#12159 - GSoC/Buflib: Remove direct audiobuf accesses
FS#12186 - GSoC/Buflib: Put extended buflib into core

I intend to commit the first one quite soon. So this mail is also a
request for testing this one out.
The latter is not quite ready, but will be very soon (before the next
weekend I hope).

After that there's basically compaction enablement and regression
testing left.

Best regards.