Subject: Looking to hire someone to create custom Rockbox build

Looking to hire someone to create custom Rockbox build

From: Aaron Streate <astreate_at_enterprisedatatechnologies.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2011 14:26:02 -0700

Hello, I am looking to hire someone to create a custom Rockbox build that is essentially very stripped down with navigation restrictions and a custom splash screen. We are looking at the Sansa Clip+ as the device to run this build on, however we are open to suggestions for other devices. If you are experienced with the Rockbox source and confident in your ability to provide customizations, please email me at astreate_at_enterprisedatatechnologies.com and we can discuss the project, compensation, and other details.

Thanks,
Aaron