Subject: Fwd: 3.9.1

Fwd: 3.9.1

From: Alex Parker <parker.alex.e_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 19:43:51 +0200

Hi all,

I'd like to do a 3.9.1, mainly due to r30228 (reduce maximum backlight
of fuzev2 to match OF to prevent overheating). There have also been
some other fixes made to the branch.

Could people please let me know if there is anything that they think
should be backported, or if they have anything coming up soon that
they'd like to go in it? If not, I'd like to get this out in the next
few days (say Thursday, 18/08/2011) as I'll be rather occupied after that.

Thanks,

Alex