Rockbox mail archiveSubject: SUMMARY: FS#10849 - Sleep timer options: persistent duration and start on boot
SUMMARY: FS#10849 - Sleep timer options: persistent duration and start on boot
From: sideral <sideral_at_rockbox.org>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 01:08:31 +0200
Given that it looks like there's overwhelming support for (and little to
no concern about) moving Time & Date to Settings, I now think it's fine
to do that change along with the proposed sleep-timer extensions. Also,
I'd like to pick up Thomas Martitz's proposal and get rid of an explicit
setting for the default sleep time in favor of the sleep-timer menu
offering the last selected value as its default value.
So here's the plan:
* Move the entire "Time & Date" menu out of "System" to "Settings"
* Rename "System" to "About"
* In the "Time & Date" menu:
* "Sleep Timer" offers the last-used timer value as its default.
(This value is made persistent by way of the settings code.) When
the timer is running, the entry changes to "Cancel Sleep Timer
(hh:mm)", showing the remaining time.
* Add "Start sleep timer on boot" option after "Alarm Wake up Screen".
Received on 2011-08-23