Subject: Re: Discussion regarding reordering the main/root menu

Re: Discussion regarding reordering the main/root menu

From: Kyle Kampy <kkamperschroer_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 08:04:44 -0500

As an end user looking in, I'd just like to point out that the order of the
menus really is a matter of personal preference, and there is no way that
everybody will agree. I believe that customization in menu ordering would be
a very good idea, so that if people don't like the static ordering, it would
be easy enough to change.

I know I'm not a Rockbox developer so hopefully adding to this discussion
isn't frowned upon, but I do like Jonathon's layout mentioned first in this
thread where Settings is a sub-menu of System. That seems most intuitive to
me, although I'm sure others disagree.

Regards,
Kyle Kamperschroer