Subject: Re: Settings reordering.

Re: Settings reordering.

From: Paul Louden <paulthenerd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2011 06:17:51 -0500

Just to clarify what I'm looking for, here's an example of naming a
category for every setting:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AliucOXfAwkWdDBMNHdFSDBlTHUxWnJlV0p4bGtfelE&hl=en_US

Don't comment on my namings. Heck, don't really even read through them
before doing your own. I'd really like everyone to come in with their
own ideas, just to see if we all have similar ideas or all see the
categorizations going in very different directions. The important
thing is, though, that we aren't discussing anything at this point.
Just putting down our own ideas first, then once we've all got
something put down, we can hammer out differences in some way. Either
by electing a group to do it, or just arguing like we always do, or
simple voting, or whatever.

Anyway, the original document is
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqzlOGMuRZ7OdGNvcFE4QUdOSENnX1JPVXFvMUFTaFE&hl=en_US#gid=0

It may make more sense to add columns to it (which wasn't possible
when I got started, as it was read-only) or it may make more sense to
do it with a clean copy where you don't see others' input. I really
don't know. Do whatever you like, we'll deal with merging them at the
end if it's necessary. :)