Subject: Re: The next release version

Re: The next release version

From: Michael Sevakis <jethead71_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2011 18:50:34 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: Mike Giacomelli
To: rockbox-dev_at_cool.haxx.se
Sent: Sunday, September 25, 2011 3:58 PM

>> Would prefer to stay at 3.x until we're ready to release the app on the
>> android market.
>> Mike

Things seem awfully shaken up right now, with some major overhauls to the
playback system, buflib, RaaA (which is pretty rough around the edges), etc.
I vote to delay for bugfixes' sake. I need time myself and haven't had much
lately with being Bob Villa and Jack Hanna at the same time. I might need Al
Gore to fight for me to stop time erosion and if that won't work, scream
alot until the schedule has been cleared (which might just work).

If "release early and release often" takes precedence, then who am I to
pretend impose?

Mike