Subject: Important: users of git please read!

Important: users of git please read!

From: Torne Wuff <torne+rockboxdev_at_wolfpuppy.org.uk>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 21:08:38 +0100

If you are using the current Git mirror (the one which has existed for
a while, not the new gerrit system) at git://git.rockbox.org/rockbox,
please read this. To allow a gradual migration to the new Git mirrot
using gerrit, we are renaming this repository. The new name already
works and is currently a link to the old one:
git://git.rockbox.org/rockbox-old

To change this in your existing repository, assuming your git remote
is the default name (origin):
git remote set-url origin git://git.rockbox.org/rockbox-old

Sorry for the inconvenience, but eventually we want the plain
'rockbox' name to refer to the new repository.

Thanks,

--
Torne Wuff
torne_at_wolfpuppy.org.uk