Subject: Re: Im out

Re: Im out

From: Amaury Pouly <amaury.pouly_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2011 13:12:03 +0200

Hi JdGordon,
I feel sad that you came to such a decision. Nobody can deny your great job
and I hope you'll continue to work on Rockbox. I did not always agreed with
you on everything but I feel a bit responsible by inaction rather my action
and I guess I'm not the only one. Although I hate to say that, I hope
everyone will realize that mutual respect is the key to a healthy community
Thanks for all your hard work,

Amaury Pouly