Subject: Re: Im out

Re: Im out

From: Paul Louden <paulthenerd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2011 06:17:01 -0500

> So, To the people nice enough to say thanks and try to try my mind,
> fix the above and we'll see (I'd be incredibly surprised if anything
> changes).

Believe it or not, I do appreciate the work you've done. I pretty much
disagree with your general idea that people should speak their mind
less if they write less code, since I feel it's not really a very
"open" project if you say "you're not allowed to object to ideas you
feel are bad if you haven't written more than X code in the last Y
days."

Anyway, it would be helpful if you stated your proposed solutions to
the problems - how should the project address the bits you see as
problematic. You could put it before the RSB, or just the project as a
whole, and see whether your expectations of the project align with the
other devs or not.

I do have some objection to you talking about aggressiveness though
since I think logs will show pretty clearly you have a habit of making
personal attacks against the actual people who disagree with you,
rather than just disagreeing with their ideas. This makes it very hard
to hold discussions with you, and while I understand you're very
emotionally attached to your ideas you'll probably be less frustrated,
and elevate things less, if you don't resort to personal attacks.