Translations

Rockbox mail archive

Subject: Rockbox as an Application for iOS is forked on Github

Rockbox as an Application for iOS is forked on Github

From: Robert Menes <viewtiful.icchan_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 09:26:42 -0500

Hey all!

I just created a Github repo for RaaA on iOS devices.
It's still very, very early and I need to do some slimming down to get all the
unessential code out of the branch. This is an Xcode 4.x and up project,
and will build a universal iOS app for iPhones, iPod Touches, and iPads.

Of course, you'll need a Mac with Xcode 4 or higher with the iOS SDK installed.
The project is only for iOS 4 and higher; it will *not* work on any iOS version
lower than that.

Nothing really builds yet; I'm still trying to figure out how to
structure it and take out
any unessential code. If you're interested in lending a hand, here's the link:

https://github.com/LambdaCalculus379/rockbox-ios

Cheers!

--Robert

--
Nobody's ever lost in life...they're merely taking the scenic route.