Subject: Re: Moving sleep timer menu items/ restart timer on keypress

Re: Moving sleep timer menu items/ restart timer on keypress

From: Nick Peskett <rockbox_at_peskett.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 09:01:16 +0000

On 21/12/2011 17:44, Al Le wrote:
> On 21.12.2011 16:17, Al Le wrote:
>>> I would interpret the spirit (if not the letter) of Al Le's comment
>>> to be a
>>> vote for Startup/Shutdown rather than System.. :-)
>>
>> Correct :-) I was just not brave enough to propose a new submenu.
>
> Actually, I don't care where exactly it is as long as it is in the same
> menu as "Start Screen" and "Idle Poweroff".

I've uploaded a patch, implementing a new General Settings >
Startup/Shutdown submenu;

http://www.rockbox.org/tracker/task/12477

I realise not everyone is going to be entirely happy with this, but
hopefully it's the choice that will generate the fewest objections.

Please let me know if I've missed any items you think ought to be in there.

Unless it gets derailed, I'll make the manual alterations in the next
few days.

Cheers,

Nick