Subject: Re: plugins

Re: plugins

From: Hayden Pearce <saint.lascivious_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2012 10:12:57 +1300

Apart from test_*, what plugins actually are "useful" for RaaA? Perhaps
vbrfix too...certainly not many. The new Samsung application target is
really a "special case" as far as I'm aware as I'm not certain its a given
that there will be a native application available to replace said plugins
as there is with say, RaaAoA.

If the host can offer a better alternative, I'm not sure its wise to even
attempt to compete. In the situations where the host can't, however...this
may be viewed differently.

[Saint]