Subject: Re: PP502x cache bug and ATA DMA test build

Re: PP502x cache bug and ATA DMA test build

From: David Hall <dmhall_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 04 Feb 2012 13:26:00 -0500

Ipod Video 60GB, original everything.
HW rev:0x000B0005
PP Version: PP5022C
Est. clock (kHz): 30676

Running unaltered.ipod:
Pass: 0
Exiting, 24 mismatches
Press PLAY to quit.
(this happened while I was away less than two minutes)

Running modified build:
Ran for ~10 minutes, 78 passes.

Looks good. I will use this build as my normal build up untl that point
in the patch gets accepted or changes.

Thanks for putting this in the mailing list. I'm away from home so much
anymore I'm not on the web as often as I once was.

Will charge up my finicky Nano 1G (mine is the one which was heat
sensitive and prompted Buschel's timing fixes) in a bit and report back.