Subject: Re: plugins

Re: plugins

From: Jean-Louis Biasini <jlbiasini_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2012 20:03:28 +0100

Hello,

I also think that there should be a list with required/optional plugin.
It would be the best way to make sure the plugins are getting correctly
implemented regarding keymaps/manual. + This would avoid working on
stuff that no one care about.
However, some more plugin could get into PLA. I'm working on i.
I've started on LAMP (only the manual part is missing) and will look if
I can send some more (infortunatly I don't have much time by now)

Jean-Louis Biasini