Subject: Re: Release

Re: Release

From: Tom Cole <tcole_at_xtra.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2014 11:27:09 +1200

On Wed, 18 Jun 2014 23:20:03 +0200, Frank Gevaerts <frank_at_gevaerts.be>
wrote:

>On Thu, Jun 19, 2014 at 08:51:53AM +1200, Tom Cole wrote:
>> There should be a push to complete any unstable ports that are almost
>> finished, such as the fuse+.
>
>You mean there *shouldn't* be a release soon>

There are a few ports which have been *almost* complete for some time.
However, some developer(s) have moved on, e.g. to other newer ports.

I'm just suggesting that the prospect of a new official release in the
near future could be an incentive to complete these languishing ports.