Subject: Re: Extending the metronome plugin

Re: Extending the metronome plugin

From: Ryan Billing <ryjobil_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2014 14:10:09 -0700

I am keeping the original approach of including the raw pcm or MPEG data
(for !SWCODEC, although I wonder where that is used) as static variable
in the source.

The only thing I had in mind is a 2nd order IIR filter takes a lot less
memory (and it can be tuned to be plenty annoying). I also see the
value of using what already exists and improving upon it. As has been
said before, "1/2 dozen of one, 6 of the other".
Take care. I'm looking forward to trying this when you commit some code.