Subject: Re: Please help test gerrit#890

Re: Please help test gerrit#890

From: Richard Quirk <richard.quirk_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 05 Jul 2014 21:28:18 +0200

> Please let me know if you find any crashes - or even better if this
> fixes any crashes with your troublesome skins!

I didn't see any crashes, but the clock_lock2 theme I use on the WPS
didn't work any more. This is on the sansa clip zip, here's a link to
the theme:

http://themes.rockbox.org/index.php?themeid=2144&target=sansaclipzip

Is there anything I can do to help out debugging it? I installed the
patched rockbox, rebooted and it was back to the default theme. The
rockbox fallback theme I think it's called. Applying the clock lock 2
theme from the settings made no difference, but it didn't crash.

Cheers,
Richard