Subject: Re: how to merge fixed point wma decoder to libav 0.7.6

Re: how to merge fixed point wma decoder to libav 0.7.6

From: Diaz Soho <soho123.2012_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2014 10:11:49 +0800

Thanks a lot for your input!!

It is necessary for me about fixed point wma decoder since my cpu does not
include fpu and cpu clock is not fast enough.
so, you mean the decode flow is from asf_read_packet(), that is read a wma
packet,
but in my case, I have to re-write to do PACKET INPUT, then it will
call wma_decode_superframe_init
and wma_decode_superframe.

And in advance,

how about the struct
asf_waveformatex_t wfx;
in rockbox use that for decode, but in general ffmpeg does not include the
information
that also used for wma_decode_init,
is it any method to do wrapper for the struct?