Subject: Re: how to merge fixed point wma decoder to libav 0.7.6

Re: how to merge fixed point wma decoder to libav 0.7.6

From: Diaz Soho <soho123.2012_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2014 01:02:42 +0800

Hi Mike,

Could you explain more detail about your idea?
since I have question about how to decode wma file.
the container used for wma file is ASF, how to demux asf in Rockbox?
the data that read by asf_read_packet (to read an ASF packet) can be put
into decode ,right?
that does not include container data?
Could you kindly give the hints?

Thanks a lot!!