Subject: Revert "Rewrite filesystem code (WIP)"

Revert "Rewrite filesystem code (WIP)"

From: Andrey Ryabinin <>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2014 12:55:47 +0400

[Duplicating [3] in mailing list for wider audience and discussion.]

Commit 7d1a47cf ("Rewrite filesystem code (WIP)") introduced
regressions ([1],[2]) on several rk27xx targets, making them nearly unusable.

Due to size of this change it's nearly impossible to find the root
of the problem, so I'm suggesting to revert it for now.

I'll keep searching the source of problem. It definitely will take a
lot of time. But once I'll find it we could revert the revert back.

We don't have stable release for this targets, cause they are never
been officially stable. So dev builds is the only option for users and
I would like to not keep them broken yet another hell knows how many

Best regards,
Andrey Ryabinin