Subject: Completed extended metronome plugin (gerrit #887)

Completed extended metronome plugin (gerrit #887)

From: Thomas Orgis <thomas-forum_at_orgis.org>
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2015 23:19:49 +0100

Hi,

after a few prototypes I have pushed my (first) final version of an
extended metronome plugin to Gerrit:

        http://gerrit.rockbox.org/r/#/c/887/

Testing and eventually merging of that into rockbox proper would be
welcome. This replaces the existing metronome plugin now, as all the
functionality is there.

PS: Gerrit items 1100 to 1116 are junk caused by me not squashing
commits before pushing ... they can be ignored and I would abandon them
if I could remember where my OpenID thingy for Gerrit came from.