Subject: Re: Why can't I power off my Sansa Clip Plus when charging?

Re: Why can't I power off my Sansa Clip Plus when charging?

From: Steph yahoo via rockbox-dev <rockbox-dev_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2015 16:39:34 +0200

All you can do is prevent playing : short-press power button...

Although I'm not even a dev, I agree with Amaury. If you did disable rockbox as default boot program & plug the sansa into charge, the sansa of will start up automatically. While it will initially pause at charging mode, as soon as you unplug the sansa, it will boot up and start updating the database & so on...