Subject: Re: iriver H320 freeze after ATA power down

Re: iriver H320 freeze after ATA power down

From: Felix Lighter via rockbox-dev <rockbox-dev_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2016 12:02:03 -0500

Hi John,

That all sounds eerily familiar. It seems to me that I ran into similar
trouble when I installed a 32G CF in my Mpio HD300. I believe Marcin
did the bulk of that porting work - you might search the repository
history for any ATA sleep recovery issues with the HD200 or HD300.

The only detail that I don't remember exactly whether I had this
sleep-and-never-wake problem only with the original firmware. Rockbox
*might* not have exhibited the same issue at all.

Regards,
Mike