Subject: Re: Hacker News :)

Re: Hacker News :)

From: mat via rockbox-dev <rockbox-dev_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2019 14:07:48 +0100

> you, I mean we are on HN...

Brilliant read! I've been using rockbox from the start...still have my
original Archos but the headphone socket has gone bad. Added a 100G HD to
it too. I just use it on my Sansa Clip now...of which I have about 5 that
I no longer use because...you guessed it, the headphone jack are gone in
them all. One day I ope to pluck up the courage to attempt to repair them
but my eyesight is pretty rubbish so I doubt I'll have any luck.