Subject: Re: Rockbox 3.15 released!

Re: Rockbox 3.15 released!

From: Frank via rockbox <rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2019 08:48:29 -0800

Congratulations to the developers on continuing to support this effort. I
just loaded 3.15 onto my clip zip but the bookmarking has stopped
functioning. I've tried changes themes and the different settings to no
avail. Wondering if others are having similar issues. thanks

Frank
Sacramento, CA 95819
916-280-5014