Subject: Rockbox Digest -- June 6 2003
From: Daniel Stenberg -- Editor of Rockbox Digest (Rockbox-Digest_at_haxx.se)
Date: 2003-06-06

Hi

I didn't send out any digest mail last week since I was abroad. But, since I
already before have an overlap in each week's mail, I guess it doesn't matter
too much for you.

Date: 5-jun-2003
 * After another day with patch cleaning, we applied the code that
   allows hiding of icons and changing boolean config items take effect
   immediately. We're down on 16 open patches now.

Date: 4-jun-2003
 * Björn Stenberg and Daniel Stenberg had a "Patch Tracker Cleaning
   Day". We sat down together and went through the patches one by one,
   starting with the oldest ones. This resulted in 20 closed patches,
   leaving 25 open ones at this moment.
 * Thomas Paul Diffenbach patch for new id3v2 parsing (plus genre and
   composer support) was added.
 * Dave Jones code that enables recordings split based on a set timer
   was applied.
 * Magnus Holmgren and Mats Lidell provided the patch for the status bar
   code cleanup that Björn Stenberg and Daniel Stenberg polished and
   committed.

Date: 2-jun-2003
 * Kjell Ericson fixed a weird bug in the keyboard code for players.

Date: 1-jun-2003
 * Linus Nielsen Feltzing went on a bug-hunt and could close three bug
   reports[1] within 20 minutes.

[1] = http://rockbox.haxx.se/bugs.shtml

Date: 31-may-2003
 * Kjell Ericson did some more improvements on his jump scroll feature
   and later it was also fixed to get saved properly.

Date: 30-may-2003
 * Hardeep Sidhu announced his Dynamic playlist patch[1].

[1] = http://rockbox.haxx.se/mail/archive/rockbox-archive-2003-05/1023.shtml

Date: 29-may-2003
 * where are the demos?[1] They are currently disabled in the daily
   builds due to space reasons. When that problem is sorted out, they
   will be re-enabled again.

[1] = http://rockbox.haxx.se/mail/archive/rockbox-archive-2003-05/1002.shtml

Date: 27-may-2003
 * Jean Boullier posted some financial information[1] about Archos 2002
   results.

[1] = http://rockbox.haxx.se/mail/archive/rockbox-archive-2003-05/0894.shtml

Date: 25-may-2003
 * Thomas Paul Diffenbach posted his suggested modifications on
   genlang[1], to support lists easier/better.

[1] = http://rockbox.haxx.se/mail/archive/rockbox-archive-2003-05/0870.shtml

--
The Rockbox Digest => http://rockbox.haxx.se/digest/