|12th Feb 20:56
||8ff1b6b: Remove FF_CREAT and FF_EXCL flags in from file code.
These flags aren't stored for an open file because they're simply actions for open() to take, corresponding to O_CREAT and O_EXCL. Just pass the oflag argument along to the deeper call, with some minor filtering.
|12th Feb 06:13
||dc22522: Tweak a few tagcache things.
* Take out pointless dircache_search; nothing can be reconstructed with the given info in find_entry_ram(); don't even try there. Path AND index id must be known. Work it out later.
* Timed yield must be far more often than once every 1/4 second (?!)
* Do better the memory-remaining checks for ramcache load.
* Root separator mustn't be doubled up when searching files.
|12th Feb 19:28
||0a9f717: xworld: fix several horrendous bugs
- unregisters timer on exit, preventing possible crash
- disables synchronization mechanisms when used from an IRQ
- prevents memory allocations from overflowing the audio buffer (unlikely)
|12th Feb 19:26
||e4a04fa: xworld: get rid of annoying warning
|11th Feb 23:15
||eaf6aad: Forgot to remove unused RDS buffers from the ipod remote tuner.
Also, use rds_reset() now to clear data on station change since the rds driver internal buffers are used.
|11th Feb 22:16
||523ef4e: Fix warnings and errors from fc9695e
* fmradio.c needs an implementation of tuner_get_rds_info() for the sim (kill all the sims).
* Some macro bitflags shouldn't be seen unless HAVE_RDS_CAP is defined.
|30th Jan 08:52
||fc9695e: Improve radio RDS driver and framework
* Remove unused bits like the radio event and simplify basic radio interface. It can be more self-contained with rds.h only required by radio and tuner code.
* Add post-processing to text a-la Silicon Labs AN243. The chip's error correction can only do so much; additional checks are highly recommended. Simply testing for two identical messages in a row is extremely effective and I've never seen corrupted text since doing that, even with mediocre reception.
Groups segments must arrive in order, not randomly; logic change only accepts them in order, starting at 0.
Time readout was made a bit better but really we'd need to use verbose mode and ensure that no errors were seen during receiving of time and more checks would be need to have a stable PI. The text is the important bit anyway.
* Time out of stale text.
* Text is no longer updated until a complete group has been received, as is specified in the standard. Perhaps go back to scrolling text lines in the radio screen?
* Add proper character conversion to UTF-8. Only the default G0 table for the moment. The other two could be added in.
* Add variants "RDS_CFG_PROCESS" and "RDS_CFG_PUSH" to allow the option for processed RDS data to be pushed to the driver and still do proper post-processing (only text conversion for now for the latter).
|10th Feb 19:10
||6436c6e: Fix tagtree from blowing up when its buffer moves
I noticed that after booting with the external storage removed, playing from tagtree, inserting the card, forcing dircache to reallocate from the debug screen, and trying to reenter tagtree, it would data abort because the dircache reallaction to a larger size caused the tagtree buffer to move.
Adjustment to at least one pointer (csi) was missed. Since it's non-trivial there to determine when things should be NULL and when they shouldn't, add check for menu too before moving it. As for the rest, who knows.
|10th Feb 16:11
||f483a07: puzzles: fix makefile producing temporary files in the build directory (sorry!)
- thanks to Michael Sevakis for catching this
|10th Feb 04:44
||a4dc244: Fix warnings and errors from 7373cf5
dircache.h has to be included no matter what.
|18th Jan 03:39
||7373cf5: Restore dircache hookup in the database ramcache.
Do a few other changes to dircache and file code flags to accomodate its demands.
|9th Feb 21:34
||abd75a1: puzzles: fix up makefile
- rewrote a bunch of repetitive rules with a pattern rule
||882921e: ipod6g: bootloader v1
- dual boot
- USB mode
- battery trap
|7th Feb 18:25
||0d0b163: Slightly increase CVDD1 for Clip Zip