Rockbox

  • Status Closed
  • Percent Complete
    100%
  • Task Type Patches
  • Category User Interface
  • Assigned To No-one
  • Operating System All players
  • Severity Low
  • Priority Very Low
  • Reported Version Daily build (which?)
  • Due in Version Undecided
  • Due Date Undecided
  • Votes
  • Private
Attached to Project: Rockbox
Opened by eevan - 2008-03-11
Last edited by nls - 2008-05-10

FS#8720 - Update for srpski.lang (cause: 4 changed sources)

I have made this diff using the http://rasher.dk/rockbox/translate/ webpage. The cause are 4 new source strings in English. Also, several strings for certain targets were accidentally left untranslated. It’s also fixed now.

Closed by  nls
2008-05-10 06:02
Reason for closing:  Accepted
Additional comments about closing:  

Committed, thanks.

eevan commented on 2008-03-11 14:15

I've noticed one error in the serbian.diff that I posted originally.

Here is corrected one.

One thing that didn't get pointed out in the posting of the original .lang file was any string with an id of lang_sysfont_xxx (with xxx meaning anything) must be written with latin letters. Fix this, and it will be commitable.

eevan commented on 2008-03-12 23:03

OK, thanks for pointing this out! I'll fix it.
Is it ok to post here the complete fixed .lang file? I don't know which tool to use to make a .diff.

eevan commented on 2008-03-13 00:15

OK, thanks for pointing this out! I'll fix it.
Is it ok to post here the complete fixed .lang file? I don't know which tool to use to make a .diff.

eevan commented on 2008-03-13 00:42

Well, I've found diffutils for Windows and downloaded the latest SVN revision of srpski.lang (16616). I fixed all, started diff, and this is the result. I think that it should be ok now. I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused.

nls commented on 2008-03-13 22:11

strings marked as deprecated should not have qoutes, you have several changes like:

- recording: deprecated
+ recording: "deprecated"

which while not really causing any trouble are unnecessary and incorrect.

eevan commented on 2008-03-14 10:54

In my first translation, I haven't touched those strings, but .diff made by http://rasher.dk/rockbox/translate/ webpage included those changes, so I also included them.
I fixed that now.
Thanks for your comment!
Here is the (hopefully) final diff file :)

I like the sysfont stuff; you did it correctly.

eevan commented on 2008-03-17 01:54

Added the very recent updates in english.lang from r16682 (two source strings are deprecated). diff is against the latest serbian lang in repository (16667)

This patch needs some serious updating. There are missing strings so I cannot do it.

Loading...

Available keyboard shortcuts

Tasklist

Task Details

Task Editing