RAMU - Rockbox Auto Management Utility
This application will automate some basic building tasks, like update, building, ZIPing, patching/reverting.
It's purpose is to manage those tasks with more ease perhaps and to be a sort of time saver for people who building rockbox from source very often.
- This application is written in Auto Hot Key
- Operation systems supported: Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista
%W% You need working Cygwin and downloaded SVN of rockbox to use this script.
- see SimpleGuideToCompiling
if you not yet have working building environment.
- Settings saved in .ini
file and handled from the GUI.
- Updating from SVN
- Building the target and ZIPing it to "_rockbox.zip_"
- Add more building flags (currently only builds the "N" flag - "normal build"
- Add more SVN tweaking configurations e.g. svn cleanup
- Patching abilities.
Just run the .exe or .ahk (You'll need Auto Hot Key
installed to run .ahk
files), set the paths and that's it.
Inside the .zip
- .ahk script file
- .exe of compiled script
- .ico file
FIXED: Syntax errors causing errors on build
Notes & F.A.Q.
You may modify the script however you like.
Any feedback, questions and suggestions may be addressed to:
Those are source files of RAMU
with futures that currently under development (and might not implemented yet).
Download this ONLY
if you plan to customize the script or want to help adding new futures.
You can test it, but some futures might be not implemented or tweaked to be usable.
No development files currently available
Copyright © by the contributing authors.